At the Veterinary Center of Morris County, we pride ourselves on performing state-of-the-art veterinary surgical procedures. Following the American Animal Hospital Association’s guidelines, we use the best procedures and medications to ensure the safety and well-being of your pets. Following is a list of surgical procedures that can be performed by our highly-trained and experienced veterinarians.
- Exploratories and Foreign Body Removal: find and/or remove foreign bodies, usually in the stomach or intestines
- Liver Biopsies: removal of a piece of the liver to send to a laboratory for analysis
Head and Neck
- Ear Canal Ablations: removal of the vertical and horizontal ear canals down to the middle ear
- Enucleations: removal of the eye
- Sacculectomies: removal of the anal glands
- Ovariohysterectomies (spays): removal of the female reproductive organs (ovaries, oviducts, uterine horns, and uterus)
- Castrations (neuters): removal of the male reproductive organs (testicles)
- Perineal Urethrostomies: performed for the treatment of chronic or severe urinary blockage in male cats
- Bladder Stone Removals: removal of stones (hard mineral masses) from the bladder
- Bladder Mass Removals: removal of a benign or malignant mass from the bladder
To schedule a surgery, please call our office at (973) 887-0522 or schedule an appointment online.